Training and Qualifications
Tree surgery is risky and dangerous, and is best left to qualified professionals. Our tree surgeons have unrivalled knowledge and experience in arboriculture and can safely perform tree surgery with minimal disruption. All employees are trained to the highest possible standards and have up to date training and certificates.
All tree surgeons have the necessary skills and qualifications to perform tree surgery safely. We use the latest tree surgery techniques to ensure employees and the public are safe while carrying out all works.
Certificates & Achievements
Our surgeons have fully accredited city & guilds certificates under the NPTC group (National Proficiency Tests Council).
- NPTC - Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw using Free Fall Techniques
- NPTC - Level 2 Certificate of Competence to Climb Trees & Perform Aerial Rescue
- NPTC - Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw & Related Operations
- NPTC - Level 3 Certificate in Amenity Horticulture (Technical Certificate - Sports Turf)
- NPTC - Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides
- BTEC - National Certificate - Horticulture (Garden Design)
First Aid Certificates and Photos
Check out our teams training and certificates.
Full peace of mind is guaranteed when working with us. Our tree surgeons are fully insured through Carpol Insurance Brokers and have public liability in excess of £5,000,000.