Grounds Maintenance Contracts
The south west London grounds maintenance teams have been regularly maintaining the grounds of many private and commercial estates for over 10 years now and use our experience to provide clients with the best possible service.
Our grounds maintenance programs are well suited for large estates where all types of trees, shrubberies, lawns and flower beds need tending to on a regular basis. We can arrange short and long term contracts for businesses, councils and schools in the private or commercial sector.
We are well equipped to undertake all regular maintenance tasks such as, tree cutting, shrub trimming, stump grinding and lawn moving to name a few. We maintain our grounds to the highest possible standards and always achieve top quality results.
Pride and care is taken in our work and you don’t have to take our word for it. In 2013 we won the “Sutton in Bloom” best grounds awards and were pleased to be runner ups in 2014.
Grounds Care & Maintenance Services
Below is a detailed list of all grounds maintenance services we provide:
- Tree/Shrub Maintenance – Tree & shrub cutting/trimming and general care
- Hedge Maintenance - Hedge cutting/trimming and general care
- Lawn Maintenance – Fertilizing lawns, mowing and keeping lawns tidy
- Flower Maintenance – Planting flowers, flower maintenance and care
- Rose Maintenance - Rose planting, pruning and dead heading
- Shrub/Tree Planting – Planting or transplanting trees and shrubs
- Climber Control – Removing and pruning of ivy from buildings and trees
- Weed Control – Weed removal from flower beds, pavements and around buildings
- Cleansing Maintenance – Litter picking and leaf clearance
- Clearance Work – removing trees, shrubs and roots
For more information on this service please call our office on 0208 123 9693 and we can discuss your requirements or arrange a meeting.